- Enrollment begins in November with priority to current school families, followed by parish families, and then non-parish families.
- Enrollment averages in the 400s.
- Average class size of 23 in K-8.
- 3,166 families are members of St. Cletus Parish
Uniforms are required for all children 1st through 8th grade.
- Before care offered beginning at 7 a.m.
- After care offered until 5:45 p.m.
- Hot Lunch meeting state nutritional guidelines offered every Wednesday
- Milk offered for lunch each day
- Tuition rates are published in the Spring. You can find below or on our parent page.
- Payment plan available.
- Tuition discount for 2 or more students (exception of combined pre-k and K-8 families)
- Shop With Scrip program available to apply toward tuition.
Purchasing Shop With Scrip certificates is an easy way to raise funds for the school and lower your tuition costs. The school purchases certificates from local and national merchants at a discount. The school then sells the certificates back to the school families and parishioners at face value. The profits are then shared between the school and the school families purchasing those certificates. The Family School Association administers our Shop With Scrip program.
School families can apply Shop With Scrip program credits to the following years tuition.
Forms, Docs, Info
- New Student Application 17-18
- New Student Application 16-17
- School Supply List 16-17
- School Handbook 16-17
- Directory Spot Login
- Cyber Safety
- Volunteer Forms
- High School Virtual Backpack
- Gym Uniforms, K-8
(Lands' End )
- Daily Uniforms, 1-8
(School Belles ) or
- Daily Uniforms, 1-8
Health & Dental
- Nurse Questionnaire (15-16)
- Medication Authorization
- Health Exam (Pre, K, 6)
- Dental (Pre, K, 2, 6)
- Lead Questionnaire (Pre, K)
- Eye Exam (K)
|1st - 8th Grade||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Full Day||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Half Day||8:00am - 11:30am|
3 & 4 Year Old Pre-K
|Monday - Friday Full Day||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Tuesday/Thursday Mornings||8:00am - 10:45am|
|Mon/Weds/Fri Mornings||8:00am - 10:45am|
|Monday - Friday Mornings||8:00am - 10:45am|
Before Care is offered
starting at 7 a.m.
This program is available for all Grade School, Kindergarten, and Preschool students in morning programs on the days they attend school.
After Care is offered until 5:45 p.m.
This program is available for all Grade School, Kindergarten and full day Preschool students.